2. Some cute Marshall's finds on Sunday night! I swear I have come out of Marshall's empty handed the past 29 times I went in there. I hit a total dry spell. On Sunday, the spell was broken. Of course I can't find any of the items online to show you, but will point out in future posts when worn.
3. Essie's "Tart Deco" nail polish, and Revlon's "Shine City" lip gloss, gifted to me by my BFF Amy. And, my BFF Amy, in general. For my birthday, she sent me this cute little package with her current "favorites," and a gift card to Target to find my own "favorite." How stinkin cute is that?
4. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser. A few other bloggers raved about this product recently, and law school does no good for the under-eye circles, so I decided to give this a go. It's a winner. Blends really well, and is seamless under foundation. And my new said "favorite," courtesy of aforementioned BFF Amy.
I would show you a before and after with it on at some point, but that's not possible as I have not worn a stitch of makeup to work all week this week. Seriously, what is wrong with me? I never thought I'd see the day. Putting my makeup bag in my purse and bringing it to my office was as far as I got this week. Must improve. Inexcusable.
5. Not having classes this summer. Which is another reason why my lack of makeup is inexcusable. I have more time now than I ever did to apply it and make myself look presentable in the mornings.
6. Southern Butter Pecan Coffee Creamer. Buy some.
Also, the fact that my office has started ordering Peppermint Mocha Creamer Singles in June. Some days, you just need a little Christmas.
7. Gina's Skinny Mojito Recipe. We have an overflowing mint plant right now, so of course, mojitos are the first thing that come to mind. Except sometimes, we just use regular sugar in these (you know, the whole aspartame debate...), so I guess that probably doesn't make them too skinny. My friend Erin and I made these last night and then took Pierre to Wiregrass for a frozen yogurt dinner at Mochiberri. At least our priorities are in order - drink, and then spend only 20 calories on actual dinner (plus toppings, ahem). P thoroughly enjoyed his bone and made friends while we chatted.
8. This collar that I ordered for Pierre yesterday! I'm a sucker for anything in tan leather. Super excited for it to arrive. (Click the photo for the link to purchase if you like it too!)
9. And last, but certainly not least, these two...and that the larger of the two has a birthday on Saturday that we are sure to have fun celebrating! (Eric please don't be mad that I put up a sleepy early morning photo of you. I, personally, still think you're very cute.)
Come join me in linking up your Wednesday loves with Jamie over at...