Monday, November 12, 2012

Lupita's Maternity Photos

I seriously have been so blessed to work with the group of women that I have at my clinic this semester at Bay Area Legal Services.  Amazing. So friendly, warm, welcoming, and they all love what they do.  Our legal assistant, Lupita, falls into that group and is expecting her first baby on November 17! A baby girl - named "Mia Luna." We all feel like we have been waiting for a big Christmas present watching her belly grow every week!  Last weekend,  I headed out with Lupita and her husband, Carlos, to take some maternity photos for her. I am by far no professional photographer, but Lupita and Carlos were very happy with these - all that matters to me!

I just wanted to show you a few favorites - can we all just go ahead and agree that Lupita should be making some extra cash as a pregnant model?





I told Carlos to let his arms fall naturally, and he ended up with one wrapped around Lupita's neck! ha!






I really had a blast doing this with Lupita and Carlos.  In light of Thanksgiving, I was telling Eric that it feels SO good to do something kind for someone with absolutely nothing in return. I'll update you all with photos of baby Mia when she makes her big debut in a week or so!

4 comments:

  1. These pictures are so sweet! And what a fun hobby for you!!! I would love to be good enough to take some pictures for people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are SO good and I obviously love your new header!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so great - thanks for sharing the ideas! Nice to look through before we did our little shoot last weekend...

    ReplyDelete