Friday, June 17, 2011

Swapping Flip-Flops

Sweet Lyryn over at Breaking Through did an awesome Flip Flop Swap a few weeks back - isn't that such a fun idea to kick off summer?

I'm here today to show you my super cute flip flops from my partner, Tonja, at Abundantly Blessed!  





I love the bling-bling! Takes me right back to my pageant days ya'll :) I have the perfect little black bikini and coverup to pair these lovelies with, and they will be headed to the poolside and beach-bound all summer long! Thank you so much Tonja! It's been so fun getting to know you!

(and yes, ladies, that is Cajun Shrimp by OPI on my toes that need a new pedicure ASAP. My summer shade obsession.)

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great idea! And I absolutely love the OPI color! Perfect for the summer.

    ReplyDelete