Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What I'm Loving

Today I'm loving...

That Eric started his new job on Monday, and everything is going really well! He feels a little overwhelmed right now (and up to his eyes in new hire paperwork), but he's liking it so far. 

That my friend Tierney is coming here to spend the weekend with me on Friday!  I'm sure she doesn't mind me telling ya'll that her sweet daddy passed away much sooner than expected a little over a month ago. I wasn't able to make it up in time for the funeral, so my sweet husband paid for her to fly down here for a little mini-vacation with me. Tierney and I are both looking forward to beach time together this weekend. A little girl time goes a long way in terms of recuperation, recovery, and relaxation. I'm pumped to see her.

I'm loving that we have officially entered the 10 day countdown to the Gs' wedding extravaganza!




 I'm still loving a scoop of this ice cream...


90 calories in 1/2 cup people.
with a shot of this...

Heavenly, I tell you.


I'm loving that I got an awesome deal on the most amazing new planner for 2012 from Erin Condren's amazing website.
I'm thinking I might go with this style...

 but it's not certain yet. Toooo many options.

I'm also loving that the NFL Lockout ended, officially ensuring that there will be football in Fall 2011. Praise. The. Lord.  If not, you would have found me and Eric on the couch watching replays of years past.





And as always, I'm loving my awesome husband, Eric. Super proud of you this week, and I love you more than ever!




By the way, be sure to take a peek over at my sidebar on the right - I've created a spot to showcase some of you that I love! I have Erin's button up now, so go pay her a visit, and be prepared to laugh. Homegirl is funny.  If you have a button and you're interested in doing a little switcheroo with me, shoot me an email or leave a comment below! Trading spaces was totally Erin's idea, but isn't it a great one?




Click the image above, and join me in linking up with Jamie today to share your current loves!



Hope you all have a fabulous Wednesday!

6 comments:

  1. Well aren't you the sweetest thing ever for name dropping me in your post :) Thank you so much for getting that up...Yours will be up by tomorrow (I have got to stop doing things in the evening so I can get stuff like that done...Eeeeek) But seriously-thanks. Have a wonderful day and that coffee looks absolutely heavenly right now.

    PS. Great thinking on the planner. Its adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so going to try that ice cream! Your blog is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can't live without football in my house either! Thanks so much for stopping by today and becoming a follower. Your blog is adorable and I can tell I will thoroughly enjoy every bit of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore your blog. Def following. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay for the wedding extravaganza! And, I LOVE that football is starting up soon :) You definitely have a lot of awesome things to be lovin'!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I really like that planner too! Just wanted to stop by and say thanks again for featuring me this month. To show my appreciation I gave you a shout out over at my blog :)

    ReplyDelete