Tuesday, October 18, 2011

[Day 11] of 31 Days of Balance: Get your Workout On




via Pinterest
 
If there is indeed a person who is busier than me, then I genuinely feel sorry for them.  And if they are indeed running, then they are my inspiration.  Every time I am tempted to hit the snooze button at 5 am because I'm too tired, or I didn't get home until past 11 the night before, or...the list goes on...I think about this quote. This was the best Pinterest find I could have ever had. It motivates me. Puts things into perspective. Balances my perception of how tired I am with what my body is really capable of. 

And those workouts are always, always worth it in the end. For me, a healthy body leads to a healthy mind. And that lovelies, leads to balance.

[If you want to start with this series from the beginning, click here. You can check out all the other 31-dayers here.]

No comments:

Post a Comment