Tuesday, November 30, 2010

What I Want for Christmas

12 Days of Christmas: Day 6

What I really, really, really want this Christmas is a week or two in a secluded cabin in the woods of North Carolina mountains with my husband without being rushed or stressed at all. And for my exams to be over already. And another 2 hours added to the day every day.

But now for the practical things :) These are a few items that were on my list this year...not all, because remember that whole needing more time in the day thing? But some :) 
A sewing machine...just something basic for me to play around with.
A dutch oven...never thought I'd need one until I started reading recipes around blogland!
New perfume...Intimately Beckham is one of my favorite scents.

Cute and comfy patio furniture...although this will likely wait until we screen in our outdoor patio area.
 Other than that, I am so easy to buy for! I love anything handmade, anything that smells good, and most books that you can buy :) I'm also on the hunt for a cute, long silver necklace, but not having any luck :( We'll see what Santa finds!

1 comment:

  1. I love this patio set! I'm wondering if you remember who is selling it? Hopefully not too expensive. . .

    ReplyDelete