Friday, December 10, 2010

The Sounds of Christmas

I think my favorite part of Christmas might just be the sounds, if I had to pick, followed by scents as a close second.  So as a quick piece of Christmas advice, and one of the main things getting me through this exam period, is Pandora's "Peaceful Holidays" station.  Really, doesn't the name of the station just sound soothing?

Now I love Christmas music - clearly, that's well established. But while working or studying, "Jingle Bell Rock" and "All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth" are not the most conducive to productivity. And I'd really hate to do something stupid like discuss "dashing through the snow" as a method of serving a complaint on someone, or you know, get my boss sued for malpractice.

Enter, Pandora.  Search for the station "Peaceful Holidays"....such a perfect mixture of instrumentals (but not heavy classical...which can also be distracting after a while) and acoustic bits of Christmas carols.  Christmas sounds in the most beautiful and relaxing way :) The best find of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment