Tuesday, October 4, 2011

On the Mend

I don't know if it's just the change in weather that is wreaking havoc on my allergies, or if I have my second cold of the semester, but I am not feeling too hot this week. 


Fall is such a great time for cozy, and cozy is the perfect feel-better remedy for the autumn sniffles. We're all bound to end up on the couch at some point this season - make note of these fall cozies to get you through!






Chicken Veggie Soup...



Curled up in a soft cashmere robe....




And cuddled up in this...



 With this candle burning...


A steaming mug of this in my hand (it could just be in my head, but I think this stuff really works)...

via

And this playing in the background.


I know, I know, I'm rushing Christmas...but I just can't help it!

I'm linking up with Heather for her Fall in Love Series...and headed straight to the couch! Go get cozy - just without the cold!

2 comments:

  1. "The Holiday" is the perfect movie to play over and over again! And, yes, it has such a "cozy" vibe to it! Love! Hope you get to feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Casey, so sorry you aren't feeling well. I have been feeling ill for the last 3 days, too! I feel flu-like...achy and so tired. This post felt like it was made for me! I own The Holiday! My favorite scene is when she goes to the bar to surprise him. I think they both look amazing. Do you watch your favorite movies over and over x many years? I sure do! My husband doesn't get it. Thank you so much for linking-up even though you are under the weather! Take care! Oh, and thanks for the sweet comment on my Avery's post! She LOVES her glasses. Thank goodness!

    ReplyDelete