Friday, March 25, 2011

Driving My Husband Crazy...One Shoe at a Time

I know this is supposed to be a writing exercise, but really, this topic is best summed up in photos. I mean, a picture is worth a thousand words right?

Leaving my shoes all over the house drives Eric insane. INSANE. Although he's adjusting. And he doesn't nag...he just puts them away himself. Which makes me feel even worse.

But I mean, if he walked around in heels all the time, he'd understand the need to kick them off when you can, right? Wherever my first stop is in the house, is where the shoes come off. And stay. I took all these photos yesterday. None were staged. I may or may not do it just to get a reaction sometimes :)

Black peep toes in the kitchen in front of the dishwasher
Flip Flops under a coffee table
Flats beside the ironing board

Slingbacks on a bathroom rug

Running shoes in the foyer of the master bedroom
I'll try to do better Eric, really :)You have the patience of a saint.

I'm linking up with Kat's Writer's Workshop! Join us next Thursday!


3 comments:

  1. i do the exact same thing, hehe! i'm new to blogging, please stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... lovely pumps and flats and flops! We have a station right by the door for these... and it works!

    Dropping by from Mama Kat's WW

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely. I suffer from the same thing (and love your shoe choice!)

    ReplyDelete