Thursday, June 23, 2011

Happy 26th Birthday, Eric!

Happy 26th birthday to my husband...



Happy birthday to an awesome golfer...



Happy birthday to the man who always has the best tie knot...



Happy birthday to the person you want to be your best friend...




Happy birthday to my beach buddy, who sunburns faster than anyone I know...



Happy birthday to a man who loves to try new things...



Happy birthday to the person I love to travel with the most...



Happy birthday to the person God will surely bless for humoring my holiday spirit...





Happy birthday to our household pancake master...



Happy birthday to the person who can make me laugh harder than anyone else...





Happy birthday to the man who loves being in our garage...




Happy birthday to a beer snob that got me hooked on stouts...




Happy birthday to the man who savors the simple moments most in life...




Happy birthday to the man with the most humble spirit of anyone I've ever met...




Happy birthday to the man who always looks as excited to see me as he did on our wedding day...




Happy birthday to my soulmate.




I love you, you complete me, and I wouldn't want to share this life with anyone else. I'm super excited to grow old and gray with you.

4 comments:

  1. Ok...this might be the sweetest Birthday post ever. Yall are absolutely precious! Happy Birthday Eric!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, congrats to your husband! He sounds like a multi-talented guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet post and you seem to have quite the catch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Casey, that was so beautiful! I got a little misty. Nicely done! He is also a very lucky man to have a sweetheart like you! :)

    ReplyDelete